Collection and Use of Information . In some cases we request or may request that you provide personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, contact information, billing information and any other information regarding your company or personal identity. We also collect or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your age, preferences, gender, educational level, and interests. Your personal information may never be disclosed directly by Tokyo Executives except under the following conditions:
- The MEMBER gives consent to disclose his or her personal information.
- When Tokyo Executives requires specific information to be disclosed in order to fully execute the provision of services desired by a MEMBER.
- When Tokyo Executives is required by a legal obligation.
- When a MEMBER’ s asset such as life, health or property is at risk.
- It is determined that the disclosure of information will protect public assets, or when it is required by the order of law enforcement agency.
If you have any questions regarding our policies and procedures for protecting your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will contact you.